For September our class schedule will gradually be returning to normal.
The first week of September the classes will remain with the outdoor schedule.
Tuesday 1st Sept
- Tuesday children’s afternoon 5-6 pm in Hove Park. We will try and be as close to the centre of the park as we can.
- Tuesday adult’s/teen’s morning 8-9.30 am Hove Lawns opposite bottom of Grand Avenue.
- Tuesday adult’s/teen’s evening 6.15-7.45 pm Hove Park. We will try and be as close to the centre of the park as we can.
Thursday 3rd Sept
- Thursday children’s afternoon 5-6 pm on Preston Park, just in front of Preston Manor.
- Thursday adult’s/teen’s morning 8-9.30 am Hove Lawns opposite bottom of Grand Avenue.
- Thursday adult’s/teen’s evening 6.15-.7.45 pm on Preston Park, just in front of Preston Manor.
from Saturday 5th September we will be back indoors at University of Brighton Sports Centre Falmer:
- Children: Saturday 9.30-10.30 am
- Adults/Teens: Saturday 11-1 pm
From Friday 11th September we will back indoors at Balfour Primary School:
- Children: Friday 5-6 pm Balfour Junior School (Term time only)
- Adults/Teens: Friday 6.15-7.45 pm Balfour Junior School (term time only)
Outdoor class from 8th September.
From Tuesday 8th September we will continue the outdoor classes on Tuesdays in Hove Park for children’s classes 5-6, adults/teens 6.15-7.45 & on Thursdays in Preston Park children’s classes 5-6, adults/teens 6.15-7.45 until we can get the go ahead to be back in St Georges Hall or Knoyle Hall.
From 8th September there will no longer be the morning classes on Hove Lawns (unless there is an increased demand).
Always bring a bottle of water as access to water supplies within the venues will be restricted.
Zoom Classes. Zoom classes are still available if required.
Zoom online training will still be available on a limited schedule. Please contact me on WhatsApp to book. 1/2 hour session £20.00
#Brighton #Hove #Taekwondo #BrightonMartialArts #MartialArts #Mindfulness #BullyProofKid #BuildingConfidence #Fitness #Outdoortraining #PostCovidTraining #BacktoTraining