Brighton & Hove Taekwon-Do
We are moving some of our classes back indoors!
Update for next week’s training schedule as we slowly return to normality.
Saturday 5th September
- Children aged 5-12 yrs 9-10 am Hove Lawns opposite bottom of Grand Avenue.
- Teens/Adults 10.15-11.45 am Hove Lawns opposite bottom of Grand Avenue.
Tuesday 8th Sept
- Children aged 5-12 yrs 5-6 pm in Hove Park. We will try and be as close to the centre of the park as we can.
- Teens/Adults 6.15-7.45 pm Hove Park. We will try and be as close to the centre of the park as we can.
Thursday 10th Sept
- Children aged 5-12 yrs 5-6 pm in Preston Park, just in front of Preston Manor.
- Teens/Adults 6-7.30 pm Squad Class for graded students only, ensure you bring your sparring equipment. In Preston Park, just in front of Preston Manor.
Friday 11th September Back at Balfour Junior School! Be aware you will need to book in advance as there will be limited places.
- Children aged 5-12 yrs 5-6 pm Balfour Junior School.
- Teens/Adults 6.15-7.45 pm Balfour Junior School.
from Saturday 12th September we will be back indoors at University of Brighton Sports Centre Falmer:
- Children: Saturday 9.30-10.30 am
- Adults/Teens: Saturday 11-1 pm
Be aware you will need to book in advance as there will be limited places.
From Tuesday 8th September we will continue the outdoor classes on Tuesdays in Hove Park for children’s classes 5-6, adults/teens 6.15-7.45 & on Thursdays in Preston Park children’s classes 5-6, adults/teens 6.15-7.45 until we can get the go ahead to be back in St Georges Hall or Knoyle Hall.
Colour Belt Grading Saturday 12th September!
Always bring a bottle of water as access to water supplies within the venues will be restricted.
Zoom Classes. Zoom classes are still available if required.
Zoom online training will still be available on a limited schedule. Please contact me on WhatsApp to book. 1/2 hour session £20.00
#Brighton #Hove #Taekwondo #BrightonMartialArts #MartialArts #Mindfulness #BullyProofKid #BuildingConfidence #Fitness #Outdoortraining #PostCovidTraining #BacktoTraining #buildyourimmunity